Patton Insurance represents various insurance companies. Each offers competitive premiums, professional service, financial strength along with excellent claims handling. These companies include industry leaders such as Erie Insurance Company, Travelers, Celina Insurance Group, Drive, Safeco, AIG, ACIC as well as Foremost and MetLife.
The ERIE was Founded on April 20, 1925 by H. O. Hirt and O. G. Crawford in Erie, Pennsylvania. It now has a licensed agency force of more than 6,000 licensed agents representing nearly 1,500 independent agencies that sell AUTO, HOME, LIFE and BUSINESS insurance in ten states and the District of Columbia. Their founding principle guides Patton Insurance in all we do: To provide our policyholders with as near perfect protection, as near perfect service as is humanly possible and to do so at the lowest possible cost.
Today, the Erie has more than 2.7 million policies in force for auto, home and commercial insurance, and more than 224,000 life and annuity policies in force. In 1999, The ERIE’s property/casualty premiums (sales) totaled more than $2 billion. Erie Insurance Group is the 25th largest property/casualty insurer in the United States and the 12th largest auto insurer.
Products and Services
Erie Insurance Group has been serving the insurance needs of policyholders since 1925. As a well established Erie Agency, we can provide you with one-stop insurance coverage for your auto, home, business and life.
We provide our policyholders with an Erie portfolio of products and services that we believe are the best in the industry. The products are designed to provide you with the broadest, most up-to-date coverages available anywhere. And, most importantly, we continuously update them to meet our customers’ needs.
Erie is one of the top auto insurers and one of the largest property/casualty writers in the United States among more than 3,000 companies. They offer a broad range of products to meet the needs of you and your family.
The ERIE also offers a variety of business insurance products, including:
• Property and liability package policies
• Workers Compensation
• Business Catastrophe Liability (Commercial Umbrella)
• Business Automobile
The ERIE has grown to be among the top 25 percent of about 1,800 life insurance companies in the country, too. Erie Family Life offers a complete line of products for your individual and business needs, including:
• Term Life Insurance
• Permanent Life Insurance
• Universal Life
The Promise of ServiceSM
One reason we are pleased to carry ERIE is because they firmly believe that each policy sold is a promise of service; a promise that they’re prepared to keep. That’s why they use their own trained adjusters, whenever possible, ensuring that each claim will be settled quickly and fairly. In addition, they offer the following claims services.
• Contact standards ensure policyholders are personally contacted within 24 hours of the report of loss.
• Policyholders can report losses 24-hours a day, 365 days a year.
• A language line service provides an interpreter on the line, when necessary, to communicate with policyholders in their own language.
• Designated claims representatives have the ability to provide immediate financial assistance to policyholders for accommodations, food, and clothing in the event of an emergency.
• Emergency response teams are prepared to react immediately in catastrophes or emergencies. A regional catastrophe team mobilizes adjusters quickly and efficiently.
Auto Claims Services
• The Direct Repair Program allows participating body shops to bill The ERIE directly, less the deductible.
• A toll-free ERIEGlass number allows policyholders to report windshield losses anytime and choose from a list of participating vendors, or vendor of their choice, to repair or replace the glass.
• ERIE’s claims adjusters write and print auto estimates immediately through a computerized EZEst system.
ERIE’s exceptional service is not limited to handling claims. Here are just a few examples:
• Erie Family Life has a toll-free number that offers detailed interest rate information on annuities and life insurance policies that include a cash value.
• They offer a variety of premium payment plans to best meet your budget.
• All ERIE policyholders receive a complimentary issue of In Sync magazine three times a year. The magazine provides consumer tips to help you get the most from your insurance dollars, along with safety tips that lead to safer homes and businesses.
• ERIE’s business customers receive expert loss control services to help identify opportunities that will minimize or eliminate potential hazards in the workplace. This leads to a safer environment and, quite often, lower insurance rates.
If you’re interested in more information about The ERIE, or would like information about The ERIE’s products and services, simply contact Patton Insurance.
“Erie Ins. has been very helpful to me in all my transactions. The people have been very up to date in their information. I would advise my friends to buy Erie Ins. as they are very prompt in replying to claims. Believe they are very fair in their prices for home and auto.
The service representative who took my initial loss report was concerned about my situation.
I was satisfied with the overall experience when filing my initial loss/claim.
The service representative who took my initial loss report was knowledgeable about the claim process.
The service representative who took my initial loss report explained the claim process to me so that I knew what to expect.”
Founded in 1864 Travelers is easily recognized by the symbolic “Red Umbrella”. They are the largest commercial carrier in the country and continue to write in all 50 states. They write auto, home, boat and yacht along with additional personal insurance. Travelers is a trusted name in the insurance industry. For more information see www.travelers.com.
The company, headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, writes auto insurance (including motorcycle, recreational vehicle [RV], personal watercraft and commercial vehicle insurance) in 48 states and the District of Columbia. Drive insures financial institutions, through an ABA-sponsored program.
Drive’s vision is to be an auto insurer of all people, offering competitively priced auto insurance so everyone can live part of the American dream by “taking to the road.”
Drive will be there for you. They:
- have been business since 1937
- are headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio
- are financially stable
- had $6.1 billion in Net Written Premium in 1999
- are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:PGR)
- are consistently given high ratings from A.M. Best Company
The countless drivers that have chosen Drive have made them:
- the fourth largest auto insurer in the country
- the largest writer of motorcycle insurance in the country
- the largest writer of auto insurance through independent agents
And, Drive insures:
- vehicles of all kinds
- small fleets of commercial vehicles
- boats and personal watercraft
- recreation vehicles
- mobile homes
Immediate Response® Claims Service
At the heart of Drive’s success is a breakthrough Immediate Response, their ultra-fast, 24-hour claims service. With more than 350 claims offices across the United States and in Canada, they help our customers when and where they need it most, at the actual accident scene. They treat accidents just like what they are, emergencies.
If you’re a Drive policyholder, and you’re involved in an accident, just call Drive’s toll-free number on your Gold Card (1-800-274-4499). Traveling in a specially marked and outfitted Immediate Response Vehicle (IRV), a claim representative will move directly and swiftly to the accident scene to begin the investigation and settlement process.
Given the tools, the technology and the power to make decisions on the spot, their representatives can settle claims in minutes, instead of months or days. They can even cut a check right at the accident scene. We realize that people need special and immediate care after experiencing the trauma of an auto accident, even if it is a relatively minor incident. No other major auto insurer handles claims quite this way!
Health Solutions is proud to offer Hoosiers a local solution to their Medicare needs. ADVANTAGE Health Solutions is a Medicare Advantage organization with a Medicare contract. We offer both PPO and HMO Medicare Advantage plans and we have many affordable plans in our service area.